Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WHOOPS! Not a popular blog subject

Hi everyone. Well, I see posting the Santa pictures was not such a good idea as far as general interest goes. I lost a follower! Drat. Oh, well. I know I need to post some things that are more on the line of something else. I'm just getting through the holidays and then I'll get back to creative enterprises. My cat has been so sick on and off for the last year with diabetes. Now she's having other problems and I'm at my wits end with this. Hopefully things will settle down some in January (fingers crossed and toes and whatever else I can cross).

2 comments:

  1. Well you won't lose me as a reader. I personally like Santa photos and think it is just fine for the season.

    Sounds like you have been very busy. Sorry about your cat, that is sad.

    I have been fairly busy myself and haven't been able to blog much.

    Emily and I hope you and your family have a great Holiday Season and an awesome 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Julie! I don't think your reader loss had anything to do with your subject matter. I lost a reader one day! You just gain others who are more interested! Hope your kitty is better! Happy New Year! I said Merry Christmas on my other comment!

    ReplyDelete