Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BACK I go......way back!


Way back in 1974 I quit going to school and had less than a year to finish! I can't believe how many of us are out there (woman gives up schooling so husband can further career). I could just kick myself! So now I don't have anything preventing me from finishing it. I checked into what I needed and it turns out that it won't be that bad. If I take 2 classes a semester and skip summers I will finish in 2 years. I'm going to get my Art History degree...FINALLY. The only thing that has me very anxious is that the degree requires math now. Of course it's algebra and I was always horrible at that. I'm going to have to take a prerequisite class so I can grasp the other concepts. Sounds awful, doesn't it? I don't care. I'm GOING to do it and starting this fall. Actually classes start in August...gulp. I'm starting with math and something else. I haven't decided what that will be. So get ready for new adventure stories. This is going to be good.

P. S. I had to add a picture to make it more interesting and I just love this one that Gracie took several years ago. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment